August 11, 2019
7:30 am / 9:30 am
Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Lalbagh West Gate, Rashtriya Vidyalaya Road, Mavalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
We meet at the Lalbagh West Gate, next to Lalbagh Metro Station, approx at around 7.30am and walk towards the Rose garden, before turning towards the lake.
This is the regular 2nd Sunday birding outing of the Bird Watchers’ Field Club.
- A notebook and a pen.
- Binoculars, if you have one.
- Enough water and snacks to get you through the walk.
- A bag that leaves your hands free to use the binoculars to watch birds.
- Dull coloured clothes that do not attract attention and scare away birds. Greens, greys, and browns work best.
- Clothes that are easy to move about in.
- Good walking shoes.
- Rain gear or sun protection, according to the weather.
Do note that
- Cameras are not allowed by Lalbagh authorities.
- Parking on the main roads around the park is not advisable, please consider using one of the side streets.