August 21, 2022
August 28, 2022
September 4, 2022
September 11, 2022
7:30 am / 9:30 am
We meet at the Lalbagh West Gate, next to Lalbagh Metro Station, approx at around 7.30am and walk towards the Rose garden, before turning towards the lake. Note This is the regular 2nd Sunday birding outing of the Bird Watchers' Field Club. Please carryRead More
- A notebook and a pen.
- Binoculars and camera, if you have one.
- Cameras are not allowed by Lalbagh authorities.
- Enough water and snacks to get you through the walk.
- A bag that leaves your hands free to use the binoculars to watch birds.
- Dull coloured clothes that do not attract attention and scare away birds. Greens, greys, and browns work best.
- Clothes that are easy to move about in.
- Good walking shoes.
- Rain gear or sun protection, according to the weather.
September 18, 2022