- A notebook and a pen.
- Binoculars and camera, if you have one.
- Cameras are not allowed by Lalbagh authorities.
- Enough water and snacks to get you through the walk.
- A bag that leaves your hands free to use the binoculars to watch birds.
- Dull coloured clothes that do not attract attention and scare away birds. Greens, greys, and browns work best.
- Clothes that are easy to move about in.
- Good walking shoes.
- Rain gear or sun protection, according to the weather.
BIRDWATCHERS' FIELD CLUB OF BANGALORE
Announcement: The third Sunday Bangalore North Nature Walk on 18th September 2022.
When: 18th September 2022, Sunday, at 6.30 am.
Where: Puttenahalli bird reserve in Yelahanka
Terrain: Walkable path by the lake. It could be muddy in places due to rain.
Facilities: There is a washroom available, in case of emergencies. This is not a BBMP park/lake. It is run by the forest department. The washroom is used by the Forest Department Staff and we can ask that it be kept open for this walk.
Clothing/wear: Dull colored clothes, shoes, cap, jacket/rain cover is a good idea considering that it is raining these days.
Equipment: Binoculars, spotting scopes, and cameras as you deem fit. There is no restrictions on bringing cameras.
Parking: As this in the middle of a residential area with narrow roads, parking could be a challenge for cars. There is a supermarket near the location, and some of those spots can be used by us. Bikes are not an issue.
Please join this WhatsApp group for further details.