May 9, 2021
Lalbagh Glass House
We meet at the Lalbagh Glass House, facing the Bandstand, approx at around 7.30am and walk towards the Japanese garden, before turning back towards the lake.
This is the regular 2nd Sunday birding outing of the Bird Watchers’ Field Club.
- A notebook and a pen.
- Binoculars and camera, if you have one. Cameras are charged by Lalbagh authorities after 9 AM and needs to be paid on the spot.
- Enough water and snacks to get you through the walk.
- A bag that leaves your hands free to use the binoculars to watch birds.
- Dull coloured clothes that do not attract attention and scare away birds. Greens, greys and browns work best.
- Clothes that are easy to move about in.
- Good walking shoes.
- Rain gear or sun protection, according to the weather.